Specifics Of Junking
- First pick-up what YOU WANT, then pick-up
what you can SELL...
- Know what is currently selling...
- "Strip" off parts, if the whole
object is not feasible to use. Take
knobs, wheels, material, parts that can
be used in your work area to rebuild
- "Short" the object. Remove a part
such as a drawer or cushion and "Stash"
it somewhere until you can return and
pick-up the rest of the object. However,
don't do this if you don't plan on
- "Short" the object and sell it right
there by finding a buyer (from your
list) and telling him where it is for a
price! This is called "Short Selling"...
- Watch the neighborhood as you Junk
and notice moving-vans or trucks or
people moving things in and out. Then
return later (time it) to retrieve
something you saw! You have to "Trap"
the object! Because believe me, if it's
any good it won't last long out there on