Roll Walls---Door Trim

We will assume that we are painting a previously painted window assembly made entirely of wood. The wooden part that "holds" the glass is called the SASH (upper and lower). The part that surrounds the whole assembly is called the CASING. The part that lies at the bottom is called the SILL.

brushingStart at the top near the center at the window pane-sash edge...

brushingContinue brushing ("cutting") outwards to the sides and then downwards

Watch Movie in Player

Roll Walls---Door Trim

Paint Home

tip Learn your own capabilities and PACE YOURSELF as you work... rushing along will only produce mistakes and an inferior job! [read all the tips]

Copyright © 1998-2022 Paintahouse.Com®All Rights Reserved